Robert Speer The Magic Lawyer at his desk
Robert Speer is an attorney with offices in based in Cherokee County GA and Cobb County GA. He has been practicing law in Georgia for over 29 years. He was born in Atlanta GA, and has been in Georgia all of his life. He handles cases in the areas of DUI Defense, Criminal Defense, Drug Possession Defense, Juvenile Delinquency Law, and Probation Revocation.
- The Magic Lawyer® renewed at 10th year in use by United States Patent and Trademark Office on February 27, 2017.
- Accepted as one of the "Top 100 Trial Lawyers" by the National Trial Lawyers for 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018.
- Achieved 29 years as a Georgia Lawyer
- Granted The Magic Lawyer® trademark by the U. S. Patent and Trademark Office on January 2, 2007 (U. S. Trademark Registration No. 3193651)
- Granted renewal of The Magic Lawyer® trademark on February 27, 2017
- Member in Good Standing of the State Bar of Georgia since 1989
- Member of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Member of the Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Member of the American Association of Premier DUI Attorneys
- Appointed the State Ambassador for Georgia for the American Association of Premier DUI Attorneys
- Member of the National College for DUI Defense
- Tested, qualified, and accepted into MENSA, the High IQ Society in 1997
- Established Federal First Amendment law in the landmark Federal case of Speer v. Zell Miller, 15 F3d 1007, in 1994
- Served Honorably in the United States Marine Corps Reserve
- Doctor of Jurisprudence Degree (1988), Georgia State University College of Law
- Bachelor of Business Administration Degree (1983), Georgia State University College of Business Administration
- Associate in Arts Degree (1981), DeKalb Community College (now known as Georgia Perimeter College)
- Well over 300 hours of continuing legal education over 29 years